[3830] CQ 160m CW SOLP KQ6ES

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ 160m CW SOLP KQ6ES
From: electricshock@worldnet.att.net (John Simmons)
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 02:30:05 +0000
CQ 160 CW SUMMARY SHEET

  Contest Dates : 30-Jan-99, 31-Jan-99

    Callsign Used : KQ6ES

         Category : Single Op, Low Power

             Name : John Simmons
   City/State/Zip : Rowland Heights, CA 91748
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : Southern California Contest Club

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

  160CW       93         93        211       22        1

    Final Score = 4853 points.

Yaesu FT840
Butternut HF9V-x
100w

It seemed that condx were getting better Sunday evening.  I took a nap
but when I got up after one o'clock everyone was weaker.  I was unable
to work anyone in the 1,2, and 3 areas, and only W8JI and W4WA from the
southeast.  Two KH6 for my only DX.  When you can't work XE from here
that's a bad sign!
It was disappointing but not unexpected.  (Kind of like the Superbowl).

KQ6ES
electricshock@att.worldnet.net