[3830] K7ZO SSB Sprint

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K7ZO SSB Sprint
From: k7zo@micron.net (K7ZO)
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 07:27:00 -0700
                      1999 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN SPRINT

     Call used: K7ZO                               Location: ID

     Category: Single Op All Band     Mode:SSB      Power: 500+/-

     Callsign of Operator: K7ZO

     Exchanged Information: K7ZO nr SCOTT ID

     Hours of Operation: 03:57

     band      QSOs     points
     =========================
      80         42         42  HF2V
      40         67         67  Dipole @ 20?
      20         58         58  Wire LPA @ 20?
     =========================
     TOTAL      167        167 X 36 mults  =  6,012

     FT-1000MP, VL-1000(Quadra)

Comments:
First full Sprint in many years, and first ever with an amp
(Much to the dismay of my family who could not watch TV nor
use the phone for the 4 hours?!) It was interesting to have
the Sprint running along with NH, VT, MN, and maybe a few
more state QSO parties. Though some of them were dragged into
the Sprint and were giving out numbers if asked, I decided to
not go that route. For sure this cost me the NH mult.

Congrats to those of you with giant scores, I think I managed
to not get beat by a 2:1 margin on QSO?s. See everyone next
time.

Scott