[3830] EUHFC 1998 results

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] EUHFC 1998 results
From: danilo.brelih@siol.net (Danilo Brelih, S50U)
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 1999 21:43:21 +0100
Dear Contesters

It is my pleasure to announce you that offical result for EUHFC 98
contest are available at Slovenia Contest Club website.
If you have no access to WWW, send a request to me and I will send
you the files by email in simple ASCII format.

Congrats to everyone who participated and special to all
plaque winners.

The Slovenia Contest Club encourages the copying and publishing of
the EUHFC contest rules and results to inform as many contesters as
possible.
Changes to EUHFC rules will be added on website in week or so.
Please remember :
We have NEW address for email log submmision from this year
"euhfc@hamradio.si" , and read simple instructions on howe to send
as your log.

Find EUHFC 1998 results at :
http://lea.hamradio.si/~scc/hfc/euhfc98.html

73s & GL fm Dan, S50U

Danilo Brelih                                  HAM: S50U
Gorje #14 A                                  email: danilo.brelih@siol.net
5282 Cerkno                                     or: s50u@s55tcp.ampr.org
Slovenia                                       tel: +38 65 74 51 17
                http://lea.hamradio.si/~s50e