[3830] AD6DO SSB sprint hp

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] AD6DO SSB sprint hp
From: KC6CNV@aol.com (KC6CNV@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 17:15:11 EST

                              SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 07-Feb-99

    Callsign Used : AD6DO
         Operator : AD6DO

         Category : SOHP

 Default Exchange : # Dan CA

             Name : Daniel M. Craig
          Address : 200 Barcelona Circle
   City/State/Zip : Fullerton, CA 92835
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : SCCC # 1

   80SSB      74          74         74       1
   40SSB     120         120        120       3
   20SSB     124         124        124      41

 Totals      318         318        318      45

    Final Score = 14310 points.

Time spent on each band
20 - 1:31
40- 1:23
80- 1:06

I think I may have moved to 40 a little bit too early, because I ran out of
people to work on 40, so I moved to 80 early, and ran out of people to work
there too.  All in all, not a bad showing.  I got beat out all the time on 80,
so thats where I got beat by K6LL and VE7NTT.

73, Daniel Craig, AD6DO...age 18