[3830] Sprint CW K9TM SOHP OH

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Sprint CW K9TM SOHP OH
From: tim.k9tm@totalink.net (Tim Mitchell)
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 11:20:16 -0500
219 x 42 = 9198   Mad River

First serious effort at sprint.  The low score is totally an operator
problem!  Unlike SSB where I felt I ran out of people, there was much more
activity on CW.  This contest does not fit my normal operating pattern... so
my expectations were low to start with.  Thanks to those who gave repeats
(especially the first 2 hours)... to those who buzzed off and did not allow
me to get everything in the log (repeat) or did not cfm, you are not in my
log.  Also, surprising what a problem using a name other than what I used in
SSB Sprint or NAQP caused... perhaps too many people using databases ?
Anyway, will be back in Sep and hopefully it won't take 2 hrs to get the
hang of it.  Congrats to all those 300+ Q guys.

73 Tim K9TM