[3830] N5RZ HP CW Sprint Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N5RZ HP CW Sprint Score
From: rbowen@iglobal.net (Ralph Bowen)
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 20:05:13 +0000
                        CW SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 14-Feb-99

    Callsign Used : N5RZ  (@KD5SP)
         Operator : N5RZ

         Category : HIGH POWER

 Default Exchange : # GATOR TEXAS

             Name : Ralph E. Bowen
          Address : P O Box 10465
   City/State/Zip : Midland, TX 79702
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : PROCRASTINATORS

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

   80CW       89          89         89       3         0
   40CW      110         110        110       6         1
   20CW      124         124        123      36         1

 Totals      323         323        323      45         2

    Final Score = 15,181 points.

 SOAPBOX:  Thanks to Tommy for use of his station.   I kept my shirt on
this
           time and the multiplier improved.  Now to work on QSO's.
Hours
           2 & 3 were 68 & 69 respectively.  Can't get back in the top
ten
           operating like that!

I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the NCJ North
American
Sprint, conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the
rules
for this contest as set forth in the National Contest Journal.