[3830] WL7KY ARRL DX CW SOAB HP UNASSISTED

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WL7KY ARRL DX CW SOAB HP UNASSISTED
From: kl7fh@customcpu.com (Chris Hurlbut)
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 17:24:06 -0900

160      0          0
80      53         13
40      263        48
20      455        52
15      509        56
10      597        53
TOTAL 1877 222

Claimed Score:  1,250,082

How many hams are there in Pennsylania?!?!?!?!?  Seemed like every other
qso with 5NN PA!  Had fun though, 40 sure was hot the second night.  I
would have had a lot more 80m qso's had I not fallen asleep on my "dinner"
break.  10m was a great band, but I should have left there a lot earlier
and gone to 15m towards the end.  It was chaos on 15 during the last 30
mins for me, that was fun!  The noise was TERRIBLE this time, sometimes s0,
and then shooting up to s8 whenever it felt like it.  80m was always s7-8
though.  Anyway, had fun, see everyone in the next contest, whatever it
is....
Chris  WL7KY