[3830] K9SD M/S ARRL CW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K9SD M/S ARRL CW
From: KI9A@aol.com (KI9A@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 19:23:46 EST
Call:  K9SD                State: IL           Class:  M/S        Club:  SMC

Band           QSO            DX
160               42              26    Shunt fed 120' tower  & 3 Beverages
80                 84              45    4-square
40                 332            73    Cushcraft  402 on 204 boom @ 140'
20                 370            87    Stacked  KT34xa's @ 120/80/45
15                  392            87    Rig:  ICOM 781 & Alpha 87a
10                 437             87

TOTALS:    1652             405       2,012,040 PTS

OP list:  KI9A, K9SD, KA0GGI & KW0A

Comments:  Very fun 'test,  Sam's new QTH really starting to play nice.
Really spoils a guy that has a G5RV & A3 @ 25' at home!  Used the "Writelog"
program for 1st time,  after using CT/NA for years,  it was clumsey for me to
use---but the band map is awesome to use with internet spots!  Very sweet to
point & click.
Seems to have been awful large amount of mis-copied spots put up,   I know I
copied each call to verify the spots,  but with the Writelog's map,  it was
tempting to blast thru them!  Since when have the 75 meter pig farmers move to
40 CW??  Was running EU for 20-30 mins then a strong station came on & ordered
me to QSY from 7.040, then called an a-hole!  Go figure!

73/Chuck KI9A