[3830] AD4TR ARRL DX CW SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] AD4TR ARRL DX CW SO HP
From: AD4TR@aol.com (AD4TR@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 07:57:11 EST

     Band          QSO's            Countries

       160            12                     9
         80            52                     26
         40            103                   33
         20            106                   44
         15             205                  49
         10             216                  51

 Totals               695                   212        Total Score 441,384

Equipment   TS930S, SB200, TH5dx2 at 70', dipoles at 45' and 160 meter
inverted L

Club: Florida Contest Group

        I had a lot of fun and proved to myself I still need a lot of cw
practice before I am a good cw contester. I used writelog 9.22 for the 1st
time and what great software. Thanks to the stations that sent their call
twice when I copied it wrong.

Martin Pelt AD4TR Naples,FL USA