[3830] 9A7P SO/40m/LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] 9A7P SO/40m/LP
From: 9a6nhh@s55tcp.ampr.org (9a6nhh@s55tcp.ampr.org)
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 99 14:32:11 EST
                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: 9A7P                     Country:  Croatia
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Op, 40m, Low Power

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160        0        0           0
       80        0        0           0
       40      248      744          39
       20        0        0           0
       15        0        0           0
       10        0        0           0
     -----------------------------------

     Totals    248      744          39  =   29,016

Time on the air> 7.9 hours

All reports sent were 599 ATT.

Operator: 9A6NHH Hrle (15 yrs)

Equipment Description:

RIG> TS440S
ANT> DIPOLE
PWR> 100WATTS

Club Affiliation:

Remarks> Almost nobody heard my CQ. Is it because of 100w and dipole? :)
         73 de Hrle, 9A6NHH
                                  LONG LIVE CW

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               R.C."Pazin"-CONTEST TEAM  9A7P