[3830] S53M ARRL CW SOP/SB 10 HP UA

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] S53M ARRL CW SOP/SB 10 HP UA
From: Simon.Ravnic@uni-mb.si (Simon Ravnic)
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 08:32:40 +0100
                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: S53M (opr. S53ZO)        Country:  Slovenija
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator Single Band

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV
       10      833     2499          57
     -----------------------------------
     Totals    833     2499          57  =   142,443

All reports sent were 599 KW, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description:
TS850S
KW
6el KLM

Club Affiliation: Slovenia Contest Club

Still performing very lousy. But due to my age, I have centuries
to improve. In the weekend I even found time to go out and came
home at 6am LT. So it was quite hard to woke up at 11am before opening.
As my heavy friend would said, are we having fun?

73
Simon, S53ZO