[3830] UT5UGR UBA CW SO-MB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] UT5UGR UBA CW SO-MB
From: ut5ugr@mail.kar.net (UT5UGR)
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 21:35:58 +0200
                  HF Contest Summary Sheet

Callsign:  UT5UGR                    Total Claimed Score    342000

Contest  UBA CW                               Date  27-28 Feb 1999

Mode    CW                                  Single/Multi Op  SO-MB

Group Name ______________________________________

Location   ______________________________________

Contest Exchange (e.g. County Code) _599_

      Super-Duper: V9.24
      Copyright Paul O'Kane EI5DI  1990-98      www.iol.ie/~okanep

Band         160m     80m     40m     20m     15m     10m    Total

Valid QSOs      9     163     270     284     231      63     1020

QSO Points     11     327     816     861     744      91     2850

Bonus/Mult.     1      23      30      32      26       8      120

TX/RX      ICOM IC735

Power o/p  500 watts

Antennas   Cushcraft A3S, GP, dipoles

Operators  _________________________________________________

Comments   _________________________________________________

I declare that this station was operated strictly in accordance with
the rules and spirit of the contest and within the conditions of my
licence.  My report is correct and true to the best of my knowledge.
I agree that the decision of the contest organisers shall be final
in all cases of dispute.  I agree to the data from this entry being
stored, analysed and cross-checked by computer.

Signed    _Dmitry Stashuk  _______________   Date  _Mar 5 1999_

Name      Dmitry Stashuk                        Callsign  UT5UGR
Address   PO Box 115
          Kiev-147 253147
          Ukraine