[3830] KS4XG SOABHP ARRL DX SSB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KS4XG SOABHP ARRL DX SSB
From: pete.soper@sun.com (Pete Soper)
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 18:00:57 -0500
      Call: KS4XG                    Country:  United States
                                               North Carolina
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator High Power
      Hours operating: 13                      All Band, no assist

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS PTS/Q COUNTRIES
      160        4       12   3.0        4 (LP) inv L, 36 radials (bt no ears)
       80       30       90   3.0       22 inv V @ 62'
       40       50      150   3.0       34 inv L @ 50', sloping dipole @ 85'
       20      156      468   3.0       66 2el quad @ 72'
       15      174      522   3.0       75 2el quad @ 72'
       10      102      306   3.0       43 2el quad @ 72'
     Totals    516     1548   3.0      244  =   377,712

All reports sent were 59NC, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description: TS850, SB200

Comments: Family needs made this a catch as catch can effort. Despite only a
2.5% zap on my IARU score I found myself being super careful about logging.
BRAVO, ARRL!  Gotta do a receive antenna for the low bands and get more wire
higher for 80 and 40.

-Pete Soper
KS4XG