[3830] KR4YL 10M SB LP ARRL DX SSB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KR4YL 10M SB LP ARRL DX SSB
From: pk@ij.net (Paul Knupke, Jr.)
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 19:30:42 -0000
                              1999 ARRL DX CONTEST

     Call used: KR4YL                                          Location: FL

     Category: Single Op Single Band      Mode: SSB             Power: 150W

     Callsign of Operator: KR4YL

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     Exchanged Information: KR4YL RST FL

     Hours of Operation: 2:00

     band      QSOs     points    mults
     ----------------------------------
     160          0         0        0
      80          0         0        0
      40          0         0        0
      20          0         0        0
      15          0         0        0
      10         85       255       30
     ----------------------------------
     TOTAL       85       255       30      SCORE: 7,650

     Club or Team Name: Florida Contest Group

     Comments:

Purely a very part time effort that was all S&P.  Tore the shack apart on
Saturday and got it operational by late Saturday.  I had to get up to UHF
repeater and look at why it was deaf so I lost a few more hours.  Heard
Europe before I shut the station down on Saturday. Reminds me of several 10M
contests where it was a Worked All Argentina contest (thanks to all the LU
stations for being on ... worked 30 LU stations!)

I'm not a big fan of this contest but figured I'd get on a bit a bit and
operate.

73 and CU for WPX in a few weeks (another planned part time effort due to
other things but FQP99 I'll be on for the entire test!

Paul E. Knupke, Jr.             pk@ij.net
Largo, FL                               ICQ#605259
Amateur Radio: KR4YL