[3830] TI7/N4MO 15M SB LP ARRL SSB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] TI7/N4MO 15M SB LP ARRL SSB
From: rsuthus@sol.racsa.co.cr (Sandra Uthus)
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 13:33:46 -0500
Final tally was 1775Q's, 58 mults for 308,850 pts.

It was an interesting but trying weekend. I never get used to running at
250 (10 min scale) for awhile and then deadsville (read no answers) for
3-5 minutes. Such is life with 80 watts courtesy of TS-50 and my delta
loop in a palm tree. W3ZZ would say I need a REAL radio and he's right
but I don't need the additional weight to haul around. Smile. I tried to
put together a wire beam off the top of my head and failed miserably. As
I have said in the past someday I will FINALLY bring a beam down here!
Next stop WPX - c ya then.
Ron, TI7/N4MO