[3830] K8AZ ARRL SSB M/S

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K8AZ ARRL SSB M/S
From: Nzharps@aol.com (Nzharps@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 19:21:23 EST
ARRL  DX Contest--1999     K8AZ   Multi-Single

        160    32       24
          80   118      65
         40    167      73
         20        775          139
         15    624      114
         10    212      87

             1928     502=  2.9m

Operators List:  K8AZ,K8BL, K8NZ, N8AA, ND8L, W8KIC, WB8K and WT8C.

Comment:  Condx sucked. There is no way to sugar coat this one.  The low bands
were noisy in OH all weekend..the high bands were a disappointment and we had
a huge ice/snow storm on Friday night the loaded down all the yagis.  High
points of the contest weekend were off the radio as WT8C provided his superb
gormet omlets on Sunday morning.  The omlets were preferred by all over
listening to the east coast AND west coast running EU on 15m when all we could
hear was "hhsssssssssssssssss."   Fun none the less.   BTW..this was an
anniversary of sorts as the K8AZ crew celebrated 30 years of multi-oping in
the ARRL SSB Contest.

For the Gang at 'AZ,
Ron, K8NZ