[3830] ARRLDX SSB LY2OX SOAB HPUA

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB LY2OX SOAB HPUA
From: ly2ox@kaunas.omnitel.net (Vikis)
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 18:20:37 +0200

                              ARRL DX SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 06-Mar-99, 07-Mar-99

    Callsign Used : LY2OX
        Operators : TED MISIUNAS

         Category : SOAB HP UA

 Default Exchange : 59KW

             Name : TAUTVYDAS MISIUNAS
          Address : 11 GELIU TAKAS STR.
   City/State/Zip : RAMUCIAI,LT4301
          Country : Lithuania

        Team/Club : LDXG

   20SSB     252         250        750      44
   15SSB      53          53        159      26
   10SSB       4           4         12       3

 Totals      309         307        921      73

    Final Score = 67233 points.

 Soapbox Comments

 Hadn't time for serious contesting so thought just to have fun,
 but sorry-even no fun in such conditions...

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the
best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.