[3830] WL7KY SOHP 20M CW RDXC

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WL7KY SOHP 20M CW RDXC
From: kl7fh@customcpu.com (Chris Hurlbut)
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 21:51:13 -0000
Contest: RUSSIAN DX
Station: WL7KY
To: <3830@contesting.com>
Date:    MAR.21.1999
Country: KL7
Entry: SO 20m HP CW

Note: the 1 40m QSO was NOT counted in the final results

SCORE  TABLE:

Band      QSOs  Points DXCC  Obls

1.8         0       0     0     0
3.5         0       0     0     0
7           1       5     1     0
14        370    2547    42    51
21          0       0     0     0
28          0       0     0     0

TOTAL     371    2552    43    51

FINAL SCORE:
        2547 * ( 42 + 51 ) = 236,871 Total points

   This is to certify that I/We have observed all the Rules and regulations
  of the Contest.

   Operator(s): WL7KY

Equipment/antenna(s):
Kenwood TS-570DG
TH7DXX stuck at 315 degrees
Heathkit Warrior Amp

Contest comments:
This is a fun contest!  Too bad there wasn't more activity.  I did alright
considering my antenna
was stuck.  At least it was stuck in the right place.  20m was great
Saturday morning.
Hardly anyone on, but it was open into deep Asia and Africa really well.  I
had a lot of neat
stuff call me. Two 4K's, VR, EK, 4Z, two EX's, and they were all really
loud.  Just wish
there were more people in this, and that more programs supported it.  I
used a free program
that Eugene, RN9XA, sent to me just for this contest.  It was simple, but
it worked.
Thanks to everyone who worked me, and all of the EU that heard me off the
side of the
antenna.  EA8ASJ was loud, but had a hard time hearing me... he was 90degs
off of my side.
Hopefully see everyone in WPX SSB...
-Chris WL7KY