[3830] TM4W (F5HRY) SOHP/una/15m

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] TM4W (F5HRY) SOHP/una/15m
From: F5HRY@aol.com (F5HRY@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 13:59:57 EST
     CQ WORLD WIDE PREFIX CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: TM4W (F5HRY op.)         Country:  France
      Mode: SSB                      Category: SO/HP/una

      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/Q PREFIXES

      160        0        0      0.0        0
       80        0        0       0.0        0
       40        0        0       0.0        0
       20        0        0       0.0        0
       15     2030     5073   2.5      744
       10        0        0       0.0        0

     Totals   2030     5073   2.5      744  =   3,774,312

Equipment Description: KT34XA @ 20m, TH289 PA, TS850/1.8 kHz

Club Affiliation: F8KLW Radio Club VHF Meudonnais

Comments : Regarding low SFI, I decided to choose the 15m instead
of the expected 10m. Not a real good idea ...
I knew I could not be QRV early in the mornings, as well as on
saturday evening (running 10 GHz EME at F6KSX for the REF/DUBUS
contest) ... and the band has been fully opened both days, from early
in the morning to the late evening ! Thus, I have been active a bit
more than 24 h. This is consequently too short for a big result.
NA and Japan were heard simultaneously for hours, which is quite
unusual here. I which I had 2 antennas !
Vy 73's de Herve F5HRY