[3830] F-11556 SPDX 99 - SWL

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] F-11556 SPDX 99 - SWL
From: F11556@aol.com (F11556@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 08:57:42 EDT
           SWL - HF Contest Summary Sheet

SWL ID  :  F11556                     Total Claimed Score      2040

Contest SP-DX 99    Date 03-04/04/1999

Mode    SSB    Section SWL

      Super-Duper for Listeners: V9.31
      Copyright Paul O'Kane EI5DI  1990-99           www.ei5di.com

Band         160m     80m     40m     20m     15m     10m    Total

Valid QSOs      0       6      24       4       0       0       34

QSO Points      0      18      72      12       0       0      102

Bonus/Mult.     0       6      11       3       0       0       20

RX         yaesu FRG 7700

Antennas   Long Wire at 0 meters on the ground
Comments   3rd participation , 1st in 1992 , 2nd in multi-op in 1994

I declare that this station was operated strictly in accordance with
the rules and spirit of the contest.  My report is correct and true
to the best of my knowledge.  I agree that the decision of the contest
organisers shall be final in all cases of dispute.  I agree to the data
from this entry being stored, analysed and cross-checked by computer.

Signed    YAN   Date 04-04-99

Name      YANNICK BARBIER                        SWL ID:  F11556
Address   520 AV DU LOIRET
          APPT 07
          45160 OLIVET
          FRANCE