[3830] VA3KA SPDX Contest SOMB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] VA3KA SPDX Contest SOMB
From: ken.asmus@ec.gc.ca (Ken Asmus)
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 08:44:04 -0400
                 HF Contest Summary Sheet

Callsign:  VA3KA                                   Total Claimed
Score      2142

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Contest: SPDX CONTEST                                 Date: APRIL 4,
1999

Mode: SSB   SINGLE OP  Multi Band

Location   Canada
Contest Exchange: ALL REPORTS 59

Band            160m     80m     40m     20m     15m     10m    Total

Valid QSOs      0         4          0         38         0
0       42

QSO Points      0       12          0       114         0
0      126

Bonus/Mult.     0         3           0         14         0
0       17

TX/RX       Yaesu FT757GX
Power o/p   1KW
Antennas    Cushcraft A4S. Inverted Vee

Comments   Very poor propogation. Nothing heard on 40, 15 or 10 m
    Missed the first 5 hours on Saturday! Will be better
    prepared next year!

I declare that this station was operated strictly in accordance with
the rules and spirit of the contest and within the conditions of my
licence.  My report is correct and true to the best of my knowledge.
I agree that the decision of the contest organisers shall be final
in all cases of dispute.  I agree to the data from this entry being
stored, analysed and cross-checked by computer.

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Signed    ________________________________   Date: April 4, 1999

Name       Ken Asmus                        Callsign  VA3KA
Address   1419 Corkery Rd
               Carp ON
               Canada
               K0A 1L0