[3830] N5XU 432MHz Sprint EM10

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N5XU 432MHz Sprint EM10
From: kharker@cs.utexas.edu (Kenneth E. Harker)
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 12:22:56 -0500
          1999 432MHz Sprint

     Contest Date : 29-Apr-99
    Callsign Used : N5XU
         Operator : KM5FA (@ N5XU)
         Category : Single Operator
 Default Exchange : EM10
             Name : University of Texas Amateur Radio Club
          Section : South Texas (STX)
        Team/Club : Central Texas DX and Contest Club (CTDXCC)

  432CW        2           2          2       2
  432SSB      10          10         10       4

 Totals       12          12         12       6

    Final Score = 72 points.

 The band opened a little bit to the south, and I was able to work an
 all time new grid (EL07).  This was the first of the Spring Sprints
 in which I was able to work at least one station during each contest
 hour.

 Grids worked:
 EL07, EL16, EL17, EL29, EM00, EM10

Kenneth E. Harker      "Vox Clamantis in Deserto"      kharker@cs.utexas.edu
University of Texas at Austin                  Amateur Radio Callsign: KM5FA
Department of the Computer Sciences         President, UT Amateur Radio Club
Taylor Hall TAY 2.124               Maintainer of the Linux Laptop Home Page