[3830] VOLTA RTTY HK3WGQ SOABLP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] VOLTA RTTY HK3WGQ SOABLP
From: mmunevar@hotmail.com (mario Munevar)
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 18:03:53 PDT

1999
-+- VOLTA  RTTY CONTEST -+-

CALL: HK3WGQ      COLOMBIA

Single OP., All Band, LP         SOABLP

         QSOs   Points  MULT'S
80m:    0       0       0
40m:    19      340     14
20m:    139     3065    48
15m:    141     3055    48
10m:    2       70      2

Total Points:           6530
Total QSOs:             301
Total multipliers:      112
VK bonus points:        0
Score:                  220139360

Station Description:   FT890 / Sound Blaster / WriteLog
Antenna(s):    Home/made  10/15/20  3 elements each one,  dipole  40m
Operators:     Mario Munevar
Remarks:       Use for this contest  100 W

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
regulations of the contest.

Signature_____Mario Munevar____________________________ Call    HK3WGQ  .
HK3WGQ

40m Summary
Countries
DL     F      HA     I      ON     SP     UR     VP5

Call Areas
K0   K3   K4   K5   K7   K8

20m Summary
Countries
4L     CM     CT     DL     EA     ER     EU     F      G      GI
GW     HA     HB     HB0    I      KH6    KP4    LA     LU     LY
LZ     OE     OH     OK     OM     ON     PA     S5     SM     SP
SV     UA     UA9    UN     UR     VP5    Z3

Call Areas
K0   K1   K2   K3   K4   K7   K8   K9
VE3  VE6
JA1

15m Summary
Countries
4X     DL     EA     EA9    F      G      HA     HB     HB0    HK
I      KH6    LA     LU     LY     LZ     OE     OH     OK     OM
ON     OZ     PA     S5     SM     SP     SV     UA     UA9    UN
UR     VP5    Z3

Call Areas
K0   K1   K2   K3   K4   K5   K6   K7   K8   K9
VE3  VE4
JA1  JA7  JA8

10m Summary
Countries