[3830] YL/OM Contest Scores (Long)

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] YL/OM Contest Scores (Long)
From: ny4t@home.com (ny4t)
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 18:07:21 -0500
Yes, it pays to be the big fish in the small pond.  Received my
certificate today for the second consecutive year for 1st place
worldwide in the YL/OM SSB Contest.  I guess eventually one of you big
guns will decide to shoot me down in this one, but are you really up for
this much search and pounce??

For those who participated, here is the finishing order in both the
YL/OM SSB and CW. YL's and OM's are figured separately of course and
each mode is held on a different weekend so they are considered separate
events.

Congratulations to my fellow TCG member Gail, KE4YBS for her 10th place
finish overall in the SSB and her first place finish in 4-land and TN.

SSB YL's

DF9YY   64000
AB7PX   37275
SV3AGO  31119
W6DQ    22149
WA1ZZ   22140
KC8KBF  16800
KTYI/T17  11800  (Typo here, believe it was KT4YI/TI7)
K2RUE   11466
N1PVT   10800
KE4YBS  7560
KL7P/4  7492