[3830] KK7GW Honor Sprint #2 SOLP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KK7GW Honor Sprint #2 SOLP
From: kk7gw@yahoo.com (David Jones)
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 10:16:41 -0700 (PDT)
                        SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 22-May-99

    Callsign Used : KK7GW
         Operator : KK7GW

         Category : Single Op/Low power

 Default Exchange : # David WA

   20CW       26          26         26      15 <dipole @ 25 feet>
   15CW       11          11         11       3 <40m dipole @ 13 feet>
   10CW        2           2          2       0 <20m dipole + tuner>

 Totals       39          39         39      18

    Final Score = 702 points.

Equipment: Kenwood TS-530, Timewave DSP-9, TR (RAT)-Log (who I heard, but out
of sync).

Comments: Well...it was interesting.  Highlight was working VQ9VK on 15 for
country #146 mixed!  Only other DX was G4BUO on both 20 and 15, although while
tuning around I heard quite a bit of EU in the lower portion of 15.
I flipped back and forth a bit, TR says 12 band changes, although there were a
couple times more where I changed bands but couldn't work anybody.

Congrats to K4RO for the big sig of the contest, just about blew my ears off on
15!  Kept hearing the same signals over and over at the end, that was
frustrating!  Oh well, it was a fun little excursion.

CU all in WPX next weekend, I'll be doing a casual effort, playing around and
handing out the KK7 mult.

   1.           Tn    4
   2.           Wa    4
   3.           Ca    3