[3830] WO8CC CW WPX, M/S

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WO8CC CW WPX, M/S
From: scottal@erinet.com (Scott A. Lehman N9AG)
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 02:00:50 +0100
                  CQ WORLD WIDE PREFIX CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: WO8CC                    Country:  United States
      Mode: CW                       Category: Multi Single

      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/Q PREFIXES

      160        0        0   0.0        0
       80       28       54   1.9        4   Wire Vertical
       40      267      864   3.2       96   2 ele @ 130'
       20      862     2297   2.7      208   4/4 @ 100'/50'
       15     1316     3505   2.7      416   5/4 @ 110'/75'
       10      125      288   2.3       39   5 ele @ 120'
     --------------------------------------
     Totals   2598     7008   2.7      763  =   5,347,104

Operator List: N8NR, N9AG, KB8PVQ

Equipment Description:
        JRC JST-245
        Drake L4

        After this weekend, I don't want to hear any whining
        about moving this contest to April.  Fifteen was open
        48 straight hours and we worked 40 zones on both 20 and
        15 Meters.  We never ran the stacks as stacks - always
        kept the top ones toward Japan and Asia and the bottom
        ones at Europe (no choice there, anyway).  Good LP on
        on 10 meters both mornings to JA, and a fair Es opening
        to Europe and the mid-east on Sunday.

        Jason, KB8PVQ, is already a fine op and is heading
        toward outstanding.  If we can keep him away from his
        girlfriend on contest weekends our score will improve.