[3830] WPX 1999 CW KT0R@W0AIH M/M

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX 1999 CW KT0R@W0AIH M/M
From: KT0R@aol.com (KT0R@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 01:50:20 EDT
Hello:

Had a fun time in contest. My comments are just like Dave's K8CC. Bands did
hang in there. 10 was poor. 80 was good but no one there. And 20 and 15 good
shape. Had a good group but not all full timers.

WPX CW 1999 KT0R@W0AIH M/M

Band                    Qso's                   Prefixes
160                     14                                      3
80                              171                             27
40                              534                             158
20                              1717                            421
15                              1524                            306
10                              334                             83
                                4294            X               998

        10,951,054 Points. A personal best at the farm for WPX.

Ops- NE9U,K0EA,K9BGL,K9WIE,AA9TK,K0OB.N0KK,
            KT0R, and W0AIH

See u next year.

Also we will be on for IARU as W1AW/9. Please listen for us and spot.

Vry 73 Dave KT0R