[3830] LY2OX WPX CW SOAB UA HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] LY2OX WPX CW SOAB UA HP
From: tautvydas@achema.com (Tautvydas Misiunas)
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 09:19:54 +0300
               CQ WPX SUMMARY SHEET

                                            LY2OX
   Op:Ted Misiunas
   Category:SOAB UA HP
    Club:       LDXG

     Band                 QSO           Points
     160                   30                62
       80                    45               91
       40                    125           305
       20                    285           710
       15                    325           753
       10                     14             24
                            824               1945

Final score: 1945 points X 431 mult =  838.295

Comments:
   I could operate just occasionally this year:2 groups of guests and
plenty todo at home and in the garden..
   I don't share total admiration on band conditions: 15 looked like
under the blanket most of time,10 was useless here and 20 was good just
at night.Yes,bands were open 24 hours ,but rates were slow.Lower bands
were empty at all.
I stii recall myself times when bands were full of Statesiders from mid
of nowhere using 100 W+wire ,loud and juicy.Nothing similar this year.
   Finally  when all my guests left ,terrible thunderstorm started
forcing me to quit..

  Best 73!

       Ted