[3830] NB1B WPX MS CW Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NB1B WPX MS CW Score
From: NB1B@aol.com (NB1B@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 21:17:56 EDT
Band         QSOs          Mults
160              8                  5
 80             66                 26
 40            380               133
 20            801               233
 15          1324               392
 10             89                 37
total        2668              826      Total Claimed Score:   6,562,570

Ops:  NB1B, W1KM

A rather marginally staffed MS.  15M was the greatest- open almost all night.
 10M was amazingly bad- could never get a run going.  Could call any station
I heard and work them, but no one would ever come back to a CQ.  Worked F2YT
on Sunday via what sounded like sporadic E- but he was the only European
coming through at that time!  EA4ML was audible for 6-7 hours on Sunday,
never more than about S2.  6M had a nice opening into Europe from W1 land,
according to the spots.  I also think 15M being sooo good had everyone
staying there, instead of going up to 10M.

Low band propagation was there, but there wasn't anyone to work.  Runs
petered out quickly.  Of the 5 prefixes worked on 160M, 4 were never worked
again in the contest, so it was worth the 10 minutes or so I spent there.

If anyone needs a QSL, I reply 100% to anything received.  GL and CU in the
pileups.

Dennis NB1B