[3830] 1999 June VHF QSO Party - WH7Q/R

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] 1999 June VHF QSO Party - WH7Q/R
From: nd3a@hawaii.rr.com (Rob Shapiro)
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 20:39:44 -1000
Roving from Oahu is sure different than from the Mid-Atlantic states!  This
was a part time effort - next time, I may even work another Hawaiian island!

Call used:  WH7Q/R
Operator:  ND3A
2m FM QSOs:  7
70cm FM QSOs:  3
6m SSB QSOs:  3

Total Points:  16
Unique Band Grids Worked:  6
Grids Activated:  2  (Any more, I'd be in trouble)

Score (geez, no logging software):  16 x (6+2) = 128 points
Road hazards - paying attention to the driving while going past all the
beautiful beaches (and what the beaches have to offer).

Club Affiliation:  North Shore Radio Club

Hope everyone had lots of fun!   Rob

Rob Shapiro - ND3A/KH6
nd3a@hawaii.rr.com
http://home.hawaii.rr.com/nd3a