[3830] N4GN June VHF Multiop

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N4GN June VHF Multiop
From: n4gn@n4gn.com (Tim Totten, N4GN)
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 20:14:38 -0400 (EDT)
I'll bet we're the only multi-op with THIS six-band combination!

The sporadic-E was the worst I've ever seen for this contest--what
openings we did have were short, erratic, and mostly in the direction of
completely unpopulated areas.

73,

Tim Totten, n4gn@n4gn.com
http://www.n4gn.com

----------

                        ARRL VHF QSO PARTY SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates:  12-14 June 1999

    Callsign Used:  N4GN
        Operators:  N4GN + N4OKX

         Category:  Multioperator

 Default Exchange:  EM78

             Name:  Tim Totten
          Address:  8309 Dawson Hill Road
   City/State/Zip:  Louisville KY 40299-5317
          Country:  U.S.A.

        Team/Club:  Kentucky Contest Group

     50      176         173        173      78
    144       86          82         82      35
    432       20          20         40      14
   3456        3           3         12       1
   5760        1           1          4       1
  10368        4           4         16       2

 Totals      290         283        327     131

    Final Score = 42,837

 Soapbox:  Finished putting the antennas up on the new tower about 30 minutes
 AFTER the start of the contest.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.