[3830] K6CTA IARU SO - CW only

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K6CTA IARU SO - CW only
From: EJSDXR@aol.com (EJSDXR@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 12:43:54 EDT

Here are the results (such as they are!):

404 Q's   1468 pts  79 total mults (50 Zones, 29 mults)

  total: 115,972

About 7 hours of operating. Outside of the summertime noise, the bands
were in good shape. 15 played most of the day, and 20 really kicked in
once the sun went down. Easy to hold a run freq on 20 all night. Lots of
skewed path openings in the late afternoon. 40 had some interesting
mults appearing out of the static. Once I got tired of listening to the noise,
I went back to 20, which was still going strong when I went to bed (around
11:30PM). Never bothered with 10, 80 or 160!!

73,
Ed  K6CTA