[3830] VE3STT So/Ab/LowPwr/Unass - SSB Only

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] VE3STT So/Ab/LowPwr/Unass - SSB Only
From: djones@hwcn.org (David Jones)
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 21:11:39 -0400
Hi All,
I know "Low Power" isn't technically a power class, but after this past
weekend it should be noted here!!!
Not much on 10m and I did try out the new Inv-L on 160m, but LP and SSB on
a small Inv-L on 160m is futility with a capital "F".
Had a good time, and this should give me something to top next time out!

     IARU HF CHAMPIONSHIP
     Call used: VE3STT               Location: 04
     Category: Single Op All Band    Mode: PHONE ONLY   Power: 100W

     Exchanged Information: VE3STT RST 04

     Hours of Operation: 18:52

            SSB     SSB    band
     band   QSOs     pts   mults

     160       3       7      2
      80      41     113     10
      40      40     114     17
      20     195     817     50
      15     193     815     48
      10      21      83     11

     TOTAL   493    1949    138       SCORE: 268,962

David Jones
e-mail: djones@hwcn.org