[3830] KQ2M 99IARU SOABHP Unassisted Mixed Mode

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KQ2M 99IARU SOABHP Unassisted Mixed Mode
From: kq2m@mags.net (Robert Shohet)
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 21:32:39 -0700
Really had a lot of fun operating from home with a tower, 10 & 15

meter stacks and two rotating antennas!  Lots more antennas to go
and a second tower to complete with stacks on that one too.  Hope
to have that done by the fall if our first child (expected in three
weeks!) allows me to start building again in 6 - 8 weeks?

15 was AWESOME and it was hard to tell myself not to stay on it for
all 24 hours but rather to tear myself away from the only band I was
loud on in favor of low non-rotatable wires on the other bands.

Hope to find the time to do a writeup in the next ten days.  Experience

tells me that if I don't do it by 10 days after the contest, it won't
happen!

73

Bob KQ2M

                      IARU HF Championship -- 1999

      Call: KQ2M (from home)         Country:  United States - Connecticut
      23:47 Operated (Missed first 13 min)     Category: SOABHP Unassisted
                                                         Mixed Mode

     BAND      QSO   QSO-PTS   PTS/Q    ZONES  HQ STNS
      160       12       20     1.67      4      4
       80       81      205     2.53     16     12
       40      322     1132     3.52     25     18
       20      625     2723     4.36     41     24
       15     1581     7339     4.64     45     29
       10       51      181     3.55      9      8

     Totals   2672    11600     4.34    140     95

                 Score: 2,726,000 points

Equipment Description:

Club Affiliation: FRANKFORD RADIO CLUB

           MAILING ADDRESS: