[3830] K5ZO IARU99 SO-HP-mixed

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K5ZO IARU99 SO-HP-mixed
From: lbell@unicomp.net (lloyd bell)
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 15:16:02 -0500
                              IARU HF CHAMPIONSHIP

     Call used: K5ZO                                           Location:NTX

     Category: Single Operator            Mode: MIXED          Power: 1500W

     Callsign of Operator: K5ZO

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     Exchanged Information: K5ZO RST 07

     Hours of Operation: 22:23

              CW      CW     SSB     SSB    band
             QSOs     pts    QSOs     pts   mults            Antennas
     160      0            0          0          0         0
0
      80       0            0          0          0         0
0
      40     95        291       41      131       27                402CD
@130'
      20   216        872     349   1439       58                 TH28
      15     70        676     173     711        51                 TH28
      10      54       182       20        88         1
TH28
     TOT   535    2021     583    2369    148       SCORE: 649,720

     Club or Team Name:

      Lot of activity,   thunder storms on Saturday put me
      off the air two times abt 45 mins ea.
      Still learning propagation in NTX. Still rebuilding
       the station, wanted to see how it played so far.
       See ya'll next year.

      I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
     ARRL Awards Committee.

     Name: Lloyd Bell                      Call: K5ZO
           1488  Sandy Oaks Rd
           Quinlan, TX 75474