[3830] Florida contest Group is selected

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Florida contest Group is selected
From: tine.brajnik@guest.arnes.si (Tine Brajnik)
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 21:01:37 +0200
HI guys,

many of you wondered who was really selected on position No.9 for US teams.
Since we have made a calculation of club's scores and activities we believe
that it is obvious that Florida Contest Group has come to position No.9.

We would like to excuse ourselves to Florida contest club since we have made
that mistake.

Hope to see you all here in Slovenia next year.

Enjoy Summer and vacations in Nothern hemispheres and good conditions on
Winter propagations in Southern places.

73

Tine S50A
Organizational committee WRTC 2000