[3830] WB2YQH IOTA 12hr Mixed

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WB2YQH IOTA 12hr Mixed
From: WB2YQH@aol.com (WB2YQH@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 10:11:48 EDT
IOTA - Contest Summary Sheet - Year: 1999      IOTA Ref: __________

Callsign:  WB2YQH                     Total Claimed Score    309,636

Indicate Section.

IOTA Island       IOTA Island       IOTA Island         World
 Permanent: __    DXpedition: __    100w Dxped: __    Single Op: X

  Indicate Period:   24 Hour: __       12 Hour: X

    Indicate Mode:     Mixed: X            CW: __          SSB: __

Indicate Category:  Multi-Op: __     Single Op: X

Note:  Multi-Op MUST be 24 hour mixed mode, World MUST be Single Op.

     Super-Duper for IOTA: V9.29
     Copyright Paul O'Kane EI5DI  1990-98        www.iol.ie/~okanep

     BAND             80m     40m     20m     15m     10m     Total

     Valid QSOs SSB     0       0      99      34      10       143
     Valid QSOs CW      0       0      69      14       0        83
     Total QSOs         0       0     168      48      10       226

     QSO Points         0       0    1884     588      66      2538

     Multipliers SSB    0       0      63      22       3        88
     Multipliers CW     0       0      24      10       0        34
     Total Mults        0       0      87      32       3       122

Island name and/or station location: ______________________________
Give exact coordinates if island is not listed by name in Directory

TX/RX      IC-745, SB-220______________________  Power o/p  600____

Antennas   CL-33___________________________________________________

Operators  WB2YQH__________________________________________________

Comments   Conditions deplorable due to solar flare earlier.  Had
           hoped for good Asia opening, but not in the cards again.

I declare that this station was operated strictly in accordance with
the rules and spirit of the contest and within the conditions of my
licence.  My report is correct and true to the best of my knowledge.
I agree that the decision of the contest organisers shall be final
in all cases of dispute.  I agree to the data from this entry being
analysed and cross-checked by computer.

Name      Bob Nadolny                        Callsign  WB2YQH
Address   P.O. Box 73
               Spring Brook NY  14140
               USA