[3830] ON6NL IOTA SO/12hrs/SSB LowPower

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ON6NL IOTA SO/12hrs/SSB LowPower
From: anton.mandos@philips.com (anton.mandos@philips.com)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 15:18:23 +0200
           IOTA - Contest Summary Sheet - Year: 1999

Callsign:  ON6NL                      Total Claimed Score    521235

 Indicate Period:   12 Hour
 Indicate Mode:   SSB
 Indicate Category:  Single Op

     BAND                               80m     40m     20m     15m     10m
Total

     Valid QSOs SSB            53        124      118        97        31
423
     QSO Points                    471      1056   1134      975      225
3861
     Multipliers SSB               10           29        48        40
8        135

TX/RX        TS 850  Power  100W
Antennas  TH3jr. dipoles

Operators  ON6NL

Comments   My first IOTA contest. Nice hunting and I like the
           12 hours class. A pity some islanders want to work
           ONLY other islands! It is any how hard to break a pile
           up with my humble 100 W.
                                                          and... Belgium has NO
islands!!!
73 de Anton ON6NL