[3830] K0OU GQP SOLP AB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K0OU GQP SOLP AB
From: km0l@tfs.net (Steve Lufcy)
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 19:13:37 -0500
                               GEORGIA QSO PARTY

     Call used: K0OU                                           Location: MO

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: MIXED           Power: 100

     Callsign of Operator: K0OU

     Exchanged Information: K0OU RST MO

     Hours of Operation: a few

     band   CW QSOs     CW pts    Ph QSOs     Ph pts

      80          0                 0              0             0
      40         23               46             1             1
      20         52              104           17           17
      15          6                12             4            4
      10          0                 0              0            0

     TOTAL     81            162            22          22

     ( 184 ) QSO points  X  ( 72 ) Multipliers  =  13,248 points

      Rig: TS-940s -> C4SXL at 65'

     Club or Team Name: Kansas City DX Club

     Comments: Nice to hear the peachy operators in action. K4BAI is a
pleasure to listen to- he seems to be everywhere. W5WMU also. On the other
side of the coin, W3DYA gave his call so seldom I started recognizing him
as QRZ.  BIG signals from GA were N4PN and AA4Z. Thanks for the activity.

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
     contest committee.

     Name: Steve Lufcy                     Call: K0OU
           11020 E 72nd Ter
           Raytown, MO  64133

73 de K0OU Steve in KC