[3830] Wo4o 1999 August NAQP CW SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Wo4o 1999 August NAQP CW SO
From: wo4o@juno.com (Ric Painter)
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 1999 18:59:27 EDT
 Began a long anticipated home improvement project at sunrise
 NAQP CW day and knew I could play part time at best.  Suffered
 from heatstroke by midday.  (My blood felt like it was boiling
 and my body was cooked "well done.")  Bill, K3CQ, was guest op'g
 for first six hours.  At first I didn't want to play at all.
 At about 9:30 PM Central I decided it was time to get on to
 try to help my team mates.  Getting in the game proved to be
 therapeutic for me.  It's better than pain killer pills!  73

                              NA QSO SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 08-Aug-99

    Callsign Used : Wo4o
         Operator : Wo4o

         Category : SO

 Default Exchange : RIC TN

             Name : Ric Painter
          Address : POB 738
   City/State/Zip : Ridgetop, TN 37152-0738
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : TN CONTEST GROUP #5

  160CW       29          29         29      13
   80CW      102         102        102      33
   40CW      109         109        109      37
   20CW       15          15         15      10

 Totals      255         255        255      93

    Final Score = 23715 points.  Playtime 3.5 hours.  OFF: 8.5