[3830] NAQP CW K6LL Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K6LL Score
From: k6ll@juno.com (k6ll@juno.com)
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 11:45:48 -0600
           Contest: NAQP CW AUG 99
    Callsign Used : K6LL
         Operator : K6LL
         Category : SO
 Default Exchange : DAVE AZ
        Team/Club : SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA CONTEST CLUB #1

  160CW        5           5          5       3
   80CW       42          42         42      26
   40CW      167         167        167      48
   20CW      308         300        300      54
   15CW      209         206        206      52
   10CW       45          45         45      25

 Totals      776         765        765     208

    Final Score = 159,120 points.

132 band changes.

For me, the four NAQP's are the most fun contests of the year.
The operators are the best, the scoring scheme is the best,
and it's great to work all the familiar calls on the different
bands.

I was having so much fun on 15, 20 and 40 that I only left
45 minutes for 80/160. Those bands were pretty punk from
Arizona anyway, and at only 4Q's per mult, it probably
didn't hurt too much.

Interesting assortment of 10M mults, all worked with the
antenna pointing South, where most signals peaked:

Al      Ca      Ga      In      Mn      Oh      Sd      Va      vE3
Ar      Ct      Hi      La      Nc      Or      Tn      Wi
Az      Fl      Ia      Md      Nm      Pa      Tx      XE

Thanks to everyone who moved, and see you on SSB in two weeks.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
K6LL@juno.com