[3830] WAE CW SOAB low power. Corrected score.

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WAE CW SOAB low power. Corrected score.
From: ve9dx@brunnet.net (Andy McLellan)
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 17:12:05 -0300
      1999+- WAE CW CONTEST -+
 This is a corrected score.  I found if I logged a station as /qrp.  The
 program did not accept it and issued 0 points for that qso.  In order
 to log the qrp station properly I had to use -qrp.

CALL: VE9DX

Single OP., All Band, Low power

                QSOs      QTCs         Multipliers
80m:        14                   0                        20
40m:        57                 58                        69
20m:      324               371                        78
15m:        96                 51                        54
10m:        11                 20                        20
Total:    502 +            500     *                241

Total score claimed:     241482

Station Description: TS-850
Antenna(s): 80,40 meter Dipoles, Tribander20,15 and 10
Logging with Writelog
Operators: VE9DX
Remarks: Great contest.  Like the QTC exchange.  Some excellent operators
in Europe.

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules
and regulations of the contest.

Signature:  Andy  McLellan   Call:  VE9DX                        .

8 Sheryl Drive,
Rothesay, N.B.
Canada  E2S1A7
Canada

80m Summary
Countries
9A     DL     LA     OK     S5

40m Summary
Countries
9A     DL     EA     EI     EU     F      G      HA     I      LA
LY     LZ     OK     OM     ON     S5     SM     SP     UA     UA2
UR     YO     YU

20m Summary
Countries
4U1V   9A     DL     EA     EA6    EI     ER     ES     EU     F
G      GM     GW     HA     HB     HB0    I      LA     LY     LZ
OE     OH     OK     OM     ON     PA     S5     SM     SP     SV
T9     TF     UA     UA2    UR     YL     YO     YU     Z3

15m Summary
Countries
4U1V   9A     9H     DL     EA     F      G      GI     HA     I
LA     LY     LZ     OK     OM     ON     S5     SM     SP     T9
UA     UA2    UR     YL     YO     YU     Z3

10m Summary
Countries
EI     G      HA     I      OE     ON     S5     UR     YO     YU

  http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/4073/album.html

  ICQ # 769087

  Ex: VE1ASJ,VE1DX,VE1SPI,VE8CW,VO2AB,CI8C,CI8CW,CY0SPI,
  HP9FC,ZD9BP etc.