[3830] SU9ZZ WAE CW SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SU9ZZ WAE CW SOAB LP
From: jaro35@hotmail.com (Jaroslav Jamrich)
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 10:24:12 PDT
                 DARC WORKED ALL EUROPE CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: SU9ZZ                    Country:  Egypt
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator

     BAND     QSO   QTC    Cty   Mult

      160       0     0      0      0
       80       0     0      0      0
       40     398   398     35    105
       20     500   497     40     80
       15     536   536     38     76
       10     146   146     30     60

    Totals   1580  1577    143    321 = 1,013,397

Equipment Description:

TRX: FT-847
ANT: A3S for 10,15,20m
     Delta Loop 15m over ground for 40m

Comments:

It was my first WAE contest. When I started to run that contest, I knew,
that I don?t have any chance to take a good score. It was just for a fun.
Why?

1. Only 100W out and no category LP.
2. No 80m band yet. I apologize everybody who tryed to move me to 80m band.I
will try to solve this problem until SSB part.
3. Only 30 hours on the air. It was 40 degrees in Cairo and I spent few
hours in the pool.

I lost maybe 700.000 points for last two reasons.

Thank you everybody who called me and gave me point. See you in SSB part.

QSL card via OM3TZZ

VY 73 de Jaro,SU9ZZ

Club Affiliation:

           MAILING ADDRESS: