[3830] DJ7AA SARTG-RTTY SO/MB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] DJ7AA SARTG-RTTY SO/MB
From: dj7aa-wil@t-online.de (Wil DJ7AA)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 09:21:43 +0100
SARTG Worldwide

Call used: DJ7AA
Location:  GERMANY

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band

Band    QSOs   Pts  Dist    DX
80        45   440     0    21
40       113  1255    12    30
20       297  3580    21    58
15       295  3590    22    56
10        87   910     1    31
-----   ----  ----  ----  ----
Total    837  9775    56   196

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 2463300

Software: RTTY by WF1B  v4.0

Power Output: 750

Club Participation: RRDXA

Comments:

Condx really poor this weekend in northern Germany. NO US, NO JA on 10m,
last week in the WAE much better. But 15 did very well on saturday.
I was surprise to hear NH6XM so late. Very low activity from "Down
UNDER",
hi, I think VK6GOM was the only one who was really activ.
Missed on 20m numbers of JA-Districts, was there no activity?? everyone
I worked was loud, but very few stns activ.
So last not least tnx for the QSOs, and hope to hear you in CQWW-RTTY
and WAE-RTTY.

73 Wil DJ7AA