[3830] NA CW sprint AD7U SOABLP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NA CW sprint AD7U SOABLP
From: bogus@does.not.exist.com ()
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 04:18:54 +0100

                        1999 CW SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 05-Sep-99

    Callsign Used : AD7U
         Operator : CALEB/AD7U

         Category : SOABLP

             Name : Caleb E Skurdal
          Address : 1015 N Custer St
   City/State/Zip : Oak Harbor, WA 98277-8201
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : Really Boring Team

   80CW       19          19         19       1
   40CW       43          43         43       7
   20CW       66          66         66      30

 Totals      128         128        128      38

    Final Score = 4864 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

 WHAT A CONTEST!!!

I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the NCJ North
American
Sprint, conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the
rules
for this contest as set forth in the National Contest Journal.

 Date 1999Sept05    Signed Caleb E. Skurdal  Call AD7U

Caleb Skurdal
1015 N Custer St
Oak Harbor, WA 98277-8201