[3830] K5NZ CW SPRINT LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K5NZ CW SPRINT LP
From: K5NZ@aol.com (K5NZ@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 08:35:15 EDT
I was on course for my personal best until 40 dried up and had to go to 80.
It sucked big time!!!

No SSB this year will be in Dallas watching motorcycles go 100 mph sideways
on the horse track.

KS was only mult heard and not worked.

Me and K9PG had a bet, loser had to pay trading comms. for winner all next
week!  Looks like I'll be handling a bunch of "penny stock" comms!  Sweet
Jesus!

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

   80CW       47          47         47       0         1
   40CW      107         107        107       9         0
   20CW      104         104        104      36         0

 Totals      258         258        258      45         1

    Final Score = 11868 points.