[3830] WT9U SOLP CW Sprint Summary

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WT9U SOLP CW Sprint Summary
From: WT9U@compuserve.com (James A. Walter)
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 15:06:37 -0400
PAA23683
Sender: owner-3830@contesting.com

    Callsign Used : WT9U
         Operator : WT9U

         Category : SOLP

 Default Exchange : S/N Jim IN

        Team/Club : SMC Dead Lizards Can't Send CW

   80CW       65          65         65       4
   40CW       75          75         75      23
   20CW       59          59         59      15

 Totals      199         199        199      42

    Final Score = 8358 points.

Down just a bit from February and of course the log checkers aren't done
yet.  Looking at the log it appears that I just don't stay focused, must be
all that TV watching growing up.  I go along pretty good for 8 minutes then
it's "Stay tuned while we take this short commercial break."

Starting on 40 meters was a great help.  There were enough guys there the
first 30 minutes to make it worth my while.  When I went back to 40 after
an hour on 20 there was no end of stations.

Don't know about phone Sprint.  I'm working next week and drive home
Saturday afternoon from Flint.  I'll probably get on and make a few q's but
doubt I can put in the full 4 hours.

Nice to work a bunch of SMC'ers.

73...Jim, WT9U