[3830] WL7KY CW Sprint HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WL7KY CW Sprint HP
From: kl7fh@customcpu.com (Chris Hurlbut)
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 14:44:04 -0800
Name used: Mike
State: AK
40M: 36 qso's
20m: 140 qso's

176x46= 8,096 claimed score

Geez, this is a hard contest.  Even harder from Alaska.  It's frustrating
hearing everyone works guys I can't even tell are there.  Spent about 3:10
on 20m, and most of that was cqing.  Getting beaten out on every call in
the first hour was not that fun :)  40 was marginal at best, because the
sun was still up.  80m never happened (no big surprise)  Sunset isn't until
about an hour after the sprint ends.  This was my second sprint, and my
best one.  Also, a new AK record.  But that is only because a certain KL2
never sent in logs for his good scores.  Used the name Mike to throw those
people off who were using the name database.  I hope it worked :)
See you in SSB... and Jan should be great, 100 q's on 40 should be
possible.
-Chris WL7KY