[3830] K3WU Fall Sprint Summary

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K3WU Fall Sprint Summary
From: jvilbert@uaigroup.com (Jim Vilbert)
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 12:49:14 -0500
     Contest Date : 05-Sep-99

    Callsign Used : K3WU
         Operator : K3WU

         Category : SOHP

 Default Exchange : Jim PA

             Name : James R. Vilbert
   City/State/Zip : Downingtown, PA

        Team/Club : TCG #1

   80CW       50          50         50       1
   40CW      102         102        102      10
   20CW       80          80         80      30

 Totals      232         232        232      41

    Final Score = 9512 points.

Equipment:      Ten-Tec Omni VI with Ten-Tec Centaur amp 600w
                20M -   2 element quad at 40 ft.
                40M -   2 phased HF2Vs
                80M -   Elevated top loaded vertical

 Soapbox Comments

Lots of fun.  Had to track down an RF problem mid-contest that took some
valuable time.  Look forward to the winter sprint.

I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the NCJ North American
Sprint, conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the rules
for this contest as set forth in the National Contest Journal.