[3830] GW3NJW SAC SOLP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] GW3NJW SAC SOLP
From: Clive_Whelan@compuserve.com (Clive Whelan)
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 13:03:29 -0400

                                SAC SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 18-Sep-99, 19-Sep-99

    Callsign Used : GW3NJW
         Operator : GW3NJW

         Category : Single Operator Low Power

 Default Exchange : 599#

             Name : Clive Whelan
          Address : 9 St Margaret's Place, Whitchurch
   City/State/Zip : Cardiff CF4 7AD United Kingdom
          Country : Wales

   80CW       44          44         44      24
   40CW       63          63         62      31
   20CW       99          99         99      29
   15CW       33          32         32      14

 Totals      239         238        237      98

    Final Score = 23226 points.

Equipment used
______________

FT1000MP 100 watts
40m inverted vee doublet at 9 metres agl
TRlog v6.43

Soapbox Comments
________________

 Where were OY an TF?

I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country.  My report is
correct and true to the best of my knowledge.I agree to be bound
by the decisions of the Awards Committee.

 Date 19 September 1999   Signed C.Whelan  Call GW3NJW

Clive Whelan
gw3njw@arrl.net
logs online at